Anytime user can edit or delete a post he/she posted previously. Let's see how.
- Go to the post block which user want to edit or delete.
- Tap on the three dots at the top right corner of the post block.
- Edit and delete option will come.
- Tap on edit post to edit and it will open in a pop up.
- After the changes are done, click on update.
- All the updates will be saved in the post.
- If user want to delete the post click on delete post option.
- A confirmation alert box will come "Are you sure you want to delete".
- If user clicks on OK post will be deleted permanently. Cancel will retain the post.
- Open the app.
- Go to the post from feed or member wall or channel wall or tag/search listing. or post details page.
- Click on the three dot option at the top right corner of the post block.
- Click on edit post it will open the post in edit mode where user can edit the post and click on update to save the edit.
- Clicking on same three dot will give the option to delete the post.
- Click on it and click on OK on the confirmation pop up to delete the post permanently.