If admin wish he/she can give admin role to any other member of the event.
- Go to event profile.
- Click on three dots below the attend icon at the bottom right corner of the cover section.
- Click on settings.
- Go to relations tab.
- Go to members sub tab.
- All the members present listing will be shown at the bottom in tabular format with a search option above.
- Find the member from the list or search the member.
- Inside the member name block at the right most corner there is a column called action with a edit pencil icon and one cross delete icon.
- Click on the edit pencil icon.
- Now see beside the member name Assign role column became editable with a drop down.
- Click on the drop down & Select the admin role you want to give to the member.
- Now see in the actions column the pencil icon is converted in a tick icon.
- After changing the role click on tick.
- Now role is saved as admin for that specific member. (From admin end).
Now a mail and a notification will be received by the member whose role has been changed. If he/she accepts that role request it will be confirmed.