Any of the article created by you can be edited or deleted anytime from the platform pages by just logging in into your account.
You can edit or delete an article from the screen:
- Member Profile.
- Channel Profile. (If article is related to any channel).
- Tag Listing
- Search Listing.
- Article listing.
Here are the steps by following which you can edit or delete your article.
- Go to any one of the above mentioned page.
- Inside the article block there is a three dot at the top right corner of the block. Click on it.
- Drop down will open with options to edit or delete the article.
- Click on the desired option.
- Edit will redirect you to the compose article page there you will be able to make the desired edit to your content and publish it or save it according to the same procedure mentioned in the create article. (Save= Click on save draft , Publish= Click on Publish article. )
- You can also cancel the edit by clicking on cancel article.
- To delete select the delete option click on OK on the confirmation pop up.
Here are the steps by following which you can edit or delete your article from app.
- Open the app.
- Redirect yourself to any one of the above mentioned page.
- Inside the article block there is a three dot at the top right corner of the block. Tap on it.
- Drop down will open with options to delete the article.
- Tap on the desired delete option.
- To delete tap on OK on the confirmation pop up.
NB: On Edit Final pop up (Web) user will be able to see the time article is published as well as the time of edit and edited by name.