29.05.2019, 08:35:33 (GMT+1)
How to disconnect Social Accounts from profile
When ever you are adding social media accounts with your community account it will display those connected profiles in your settings page and thus you will be able to remove those accounts as well from your community account. Let's see how.
- Go to the profile menu, open it and click on account settings.
- In the general tab fourth option you will get as social networks.
- If any of the social accounts are not connected (Facebook, LinkedIn or Google) the it will show connect option.
- If social accounts are connected (Facebook, LinkedIn or Google) then it will show the remove account option.
- Now at any point of time by clicking on the remove facebook/remove google or remove LinkedIn link user will be able to disconnect the social accounts from his/her community account,