Ocean Hub is the Ocean Space knowledge community.
Ocean Hub was founded in 2012 by Christian Teigland and Eivind Teigland and address the extreme inefficiencies of knowledge-sharing and business interactions within the Ocean Space. Ocean Hub target to be the leading platform to connect the Ocean Industries, and launched the first platform version in October 2013.
Even though the company has gone through all the initial phases of developments and growth the company still has a true start up culture. It's all about innovation and developments to deliver user value. Our B2B individual members join's Ocean Hub for free. The business model is based upon the SaaS subscription model for companies in need of content visibility, conversion funnels or data and a lot of customers has already come our way.
The company is supported by the Norwegian innovation vehicle Innovation Norway and a group of investors. Together with a core management team of 4 full time employees, a pool of part time employees and a full stack offshore developer team of 12 persons the company are growing fast.
We are now expanding and need 1-2 excellent persons to join our team.
Concept video intro:
Learn more about Ocean Hub here:
As a Jr. Community Manger you start in a high growth startup company with a world-class technology and global ambitions. You will be a vital part of the company's market team for recruiting, engaging and curating new users, as well as promoting, selling and supporting our business solutions.
- Engage - Recruit new users to the community (it is free for users to sign up on Ocean Hub).
- Support - Motivate and support users to actively use the system, interacting through posts, comments and likes.
- Sell - Promote users to upgrade to featured business memberships and features (which is subscription based/ paid).
Reporting to:Senior staff and CEO.
The job opportunity
- Position:Jr. Community Manager
- Hours: Part Time/ Hourly basis
- Location: Akersgata 1, Oslo
NB! On April 1st 2017 we moving to the new building of the MESH community (http://www.meshnorway.com/) at Tordenskioldsgate , Oslo.
- Commencement: Immediately
The program is tailored for students and will be highly suitable as a part time/ hourly-based job highly flexible with your full time student situation
- Student in areas like business, communication, marketing, media, telecom, shipping, offshore etc.
- Has experience from customer support, lean sales, promoting events, student society activities, communication/marketing, etc.
- Has a close-to-fluent level of speaking and writing English, or a fair level, which will improve very fast, once started.
- Has a very strong motivation for building a career at a high tech media company, with global ambitions. You have an entrepreneurial state of mind, and would love to work with an early stage growth company.
Has an engaging/ "winning" personality. You have the ability to connect with individuals fast, and make them believe what you believe. With your excellent communication skills you should be able to clearly articulate your value proposition.
- Are self-driven and rich on initiative and energy.You are self-motivated, a fast learner and able to efficiently run without close supervision.
- Has a highly efficient and structured mind. Works with high quality talking with potential and existing users, and in high quantities/ very time-efficiently.
- Has a basic understand of the "lean" way of working.Has a strong intellect for understand user/customer needs, and obsess analytical abilities to assess product performance and needs for further product improvements/ iterations.
Send you short 1-2 pages application with your attached curriculum (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more information about the job opportunity?
Feel free to call Ocean Hub CEO, Christian Teigland, on +47 950 61 561 or email email@example.com